What Else is In Your Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
My 2013 evo x. Finally got the motor finished.

La sleeved 2.0l, built bottom end, built head, builttransmission. .Garret GTX3576R turbo.

On initial tuning it put down 510whp on a mustang dyno.

Once I get a couple thousand miles on it will give her another tune to see if I can pull a bit more power out of it.[emoji39]
15ac92e78464de13d64b71d02f036de4.jpg (video is on stock sleeves. About 420whp)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My man!
Those Coyote engines LOVE boost!
Yes they do and can handle decent power too! It will be bolt ons, short shifter and tune for the near future, then some suspension and gears, then maybe some boost down the road. Some cosmetic mods will trickle in here and there as we go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes they do and can handle decent power too! It will be bolt ons, short shifter and tune for the near future, then some suspension and gears, then maybe some boost down the road. Some cosmetic mods will trickle in here and there as we go.
Nice bro!!
Make a build thread on here. I would love to see the updates. (Love those Coyote cars! lol)

183420.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's all done to yours?
Mine is a 2013 Roush Stage 3 car. I bought it as you see it. I traded in my '99 Hugger Orange SS for it, back in early 2013.
It's either a 1 of 5, or 1 of 6 car, I forget which one. They only made like 500 per year in the 2013 and 2014 year models. Mine is 100% stock, except for clutch extension pedal. (Short Sicilian syndrome. LOL)
Roush supercharged, 565HP and 505TQ.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is a 2013 Roush Stage 3 car. I bought it as you see it. I traded in my '99 Hugger Orange SS for it, back in early 2013.
It's either a 1 of 5, or 1 of 6 car, I forget which one. They only made like 500 per year in the 2013 and 2014 year models. Mine is 100% stock, except for clutch extension pedal. (Short Sicilian syndrome. LOL)
Roush supercharged, 565HP and 505TQ.
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

That must be fun. How do you like the Roush exhaust? I have pypes "super system" catback but want to change it to Borla over axles, and either the Roush axle back or Corsa Xtreme axle back. Leaning toward Corsa with black tips tho.

I want to do off road x pipe but I don't feel like dealing with all the emissions BS I will have to go thru for inspection. Plus I want my family to ride with me more and my wife hated how the fox body would smell with the off road x pipe.

roddenby51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Home built Softail Bobber: S&S V111 engine, Baker 5-speed transmission, Primo 3" primary, Kraft-Tech frame.

Luraville_02.jpg

3 minute build:

BlkZrx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 SLT Std. cab
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My 18 yr. old Kawasaki ZRX 1100. Have put 60,000 + miles all over the country. It tried to kill me once, but it's still a cheap thrill. Fun on mountain, twisty roads, though it's a porker, compared to a modern sport bike..
6fa226bbbce67b44a66a2e1e34018fd3.jpg

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
My 18 yr. old Kawasaki ZRX 1100. Have put 60,000 + miles all over the country. It tried to kill me once, but it's still a cheap thrill. Fun on mountain, twisty roads, though it's a porker, compared to a modern sport bike..
6fa226bbbce67b44a66a2e1e34018fd3.jpg

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
Man I love those older bikes. My dad had an old GPZ and i thought it was just the coolest.

P.s. I also (had) a Triumph Daytona 675. That pretty much killed me. (Broke 3 vertabae, 4 ribs, punctured lung) ahh, how I miss the bike life hhaaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!
That must be fun. How do you like the Roush exhaust? I have pypes "super system" catback but want to change it to Borla over axles, and either the Roush axle back or Corsa Xtreme axle back. Leaning toward Corsa with black tips tho.
I want to do off road x pipe but I don't feel like dealing with all the emissions BS I will have to go thru for inspection. Plus I want my family to ride with me more and my wife hated how the fox body would smell with the off road x pipe.
I love the Roush exhuast. It's stupid loud. (The RS3 comes with the chrome exhaust tips too. Looks nasty. Almost like the Super Snake exhaust tips for the '13/'14 GT500 cars that have been converted to Super Snake cars in Las Vegas.)
If you get an off x pipe,........it might be too obnoxious! lol Especially if you want your family to go for cruises with you. Corsa makes a killer exhaust as well. Borla is another name that folks get. Plus, you definitely won't pass emissions with that off road pipe.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love the Roush exhuast. It's stupid loud. (The RS3 comes with the chrome exhaust tips too. Looks nasty. Almost like the Super Snake exhaust tips for the '13/'14 GT500 cars that have been converted to Super Snake cars in Las Vegas.)
If you get an off x pipe,........it might be too obnoxious! lol Especially if you want your family to go for cruises with you. Corsa makes a killer exhaust as well. Borla is another name that folks get. Plus, you definitely won't pass emissions with that off road pipe.

Yeah X-pipe is probably definitely out.....maybe.....for now anyway...i think..

speaking of indecisive thoughts, i cant make up my mind between the Corsa Xtreme and Roush. Sound wise these are my 2 favorites. I really like the magnaflow competition quad tips but I prefer the sound of Roush and Corsa. Both will sound mean especially with the Borla OTA's since that will eliminate the stock resonators. Borla makes a great product but I am not interested in their axle backs. there is a few other brands I considered but Corsa and Roush are with out a doubt my top 2 for sound. They each have their own sound I just cant figure out which one I like more.

I am sure yours is a nice weather only vehicle like mine will be but how are the mufflers holding up? I have seen some talk of the Roush mufflers splitting at the welds due to rust. I havent seen it myself but I have heard about it on other forums.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah X-pipe is probably definitely out.....maybe.....for now anyway...i think..

speaking of indecisive thoughts, i cant make up my mind between the Corsa Xtreme and Roush. Sound wise these are my 2 favorites. I really like the magnaflow competition quad tips but I prefer the sound of Roush and Corsa. Both will sound mean especially with the Borla OTA's since that will eliminate the stock resonators. Borla makes a great product but I am not interested in their axle backs. there is a few other brands I considered but Corsa and Roush are with out a doubt my top 2 for sound. They each have their own sound I just cant figure out which one I like more.
I am sure yours is a nice weather only vehicle like mine will be but how are the mufflers holding up? I have seen some talk of the Roush mufflers splitting at the welds due to rust. I havent seen it myself but I have heard about it on other forums.
Tell me about bro. So many choices!!! Especially with Mustangs!! I think they have the biggest aftermarket out there. More than the Camaro/Corvette and Charger/Challenger for sure.
I would say keep going to Youtube and checking out the sounds that people have with the set up that you want. (For best results, listen with headphones.)
My car is definitely a nice day, sunny day driver. It only has 3,3xx miles on it since 2013!! :insane: :gayfight: :happy175:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tell me about bro. So many choices!!! Especially with Mustangs!! I think they have the biggest aftermarket out there. More than the Camaro/Corvette and Charger/Challenger for sure.
I would say keep going to Youtube and checking out the sounds that people have with the set up that you want. (For best results, listen with headphones.)
My car is definitely a nice day, sunny day driver. It only has 3,3xx miles on it since 2013!! :insane: :gayfight: :happy175:

By far the biggest aftermarket support is for the mustang. Oh trust me I have been on YouTube listening with head phones to exhausts more than I would like to admit. That’s how I narrowed it down.

3,300 miles!!!! You got to take that thing out and let it eat once and a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
By far the biggest aftermarket support is for the mustang. Oh trust me I have been on YouTube listening with head phones to exhausts more than I would like to admit. That’s how I narrowed it down.
3,300 miles!!!! You got to take that thing out and let it eat once and a while lol
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
I'm actually thinking about trading it in early next year for a Z06 W/Z07 option. Actually, I'm going to order it the way I want it optioned out and colors. I want the Sebring Orange Tintcoat.
We'll see how it goes though. It's a lot of cake for a car. :crazy::hidesbehindsofa:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
I'm actually thinking about trading it in early next year for a Z06 W/Z07 option. Actually, I'm going to order it the way I want it optioned out and colors. I want the Sebring Orange Tintcoat.
We'll see how it goes though. It's a lot of cake for a car. :crazy::hidesbehindsofa:

You sir are my hero! The Z06 is one bad a$$ machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You sir are my hero! The Z06 is one bad a$$ machine!
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
We'll see Nick. I haven't ordered it yet! lol
I want to order around late February/early March for my birthday, so I get it around May for the nice weather. (It depends on the amount of time they take to build on average. I'll find out from my sales guy first. They place I am dealing with, take 12% off MSRP fro ordered Z06 cars. One of the top 3 dealerships for Corvettes. In the next state over from me. I'll drive it home. About 90 minutes away.) This will be my last hurrah, if you will. After I pay it off, I want to add the ProCharger to it. NASTINESS!!! lol
That's the plan anyways. :D

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HA HAAAAAAAAAA
We'll see Nick. I haven't ordered it yet! lol
I want to order around late February/early March for my birthday, so I get it around May for the nice weather. (It depends on the amount of time they take to build on average. I'll find out from my sales guy first. They place I am dealing with, take 12% off MSRP fro ordered Z06 cars. One of the top 3 dealerships for Corvettes. In the next state over from me. I'll drive it home. About 90 minutes away.) This will be my last hurrah, if you will. After I pay it off, I want to add the ProCharger to it. NASTINESS!!! lol
That's the plan anyways. :D
Well good luck. I hope it all works out for you. Pics and vids will be necessary!

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The only other thing in my garage is a 1969 GMC 2500. Straight 6, 4-speed manual, vinyl flooring & seat. It's missing the stake bed right now & I'm in the process of just getting a bed put on it.

36670120500_6e457bb748_h.jpg

44559009471_98374f546f_h.jpg

SD38-2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't have pics but there is a 2016 nissan rogue and a 1968 IH cub cadet 104 garden tractor residing in my garage.