Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atrimpe1993

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemingway 5.7
Alright since I don't have the money to get offset rims to give me a little stance what would you guys recommend for wheel spacers Ive heard not the best idea but I still figured I'd ask and get some opinions

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ran 1.5 hub centric spacers bought off eBay. Used red lock tite. Tq to spec. 135 ft pounds. I checked every now and then at 130 ft pounds as to not break the lock tite loose. I had no problems in 2 yrs. took them off because I realized that my life was driving around in there in the form of my wife and new born. Even though I had no problems i should have bought better ones. It's all a personal preference to run them or not. I don't think there is any difference in wear and tare versus a offset wheel. But in extreme conditions/not installed properly they have broke.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've ran spacers from 10 mm to 2" on multiple vehicles with no issues .
On my 1997 Dodge 4x4 with 35s I had them installed for about 60k with no issues . The key is get quality hub & Wheel centric and very important to install and maintain properly .

I prefer Bora spacers best quality and less than the cost of one new wheel .

Just install per the instructions and tq check 10 -15 ft lbs less than the initial tq value after a couple tanks of gas , if any move then tq them back to the initial tq value to ensure proper seating and tq stabilization .

Now any time you have a wheel off for any reason ie... tire rotation , brake Job ect... tq check them then as well .

Hope this helps !