• Musclemckeester

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • BigHorn 4 Life

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • The Assassin

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Your truck deserves to be in the AC at shows. Your truck is way to nice to be playing in the mud.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Vote was entered Yesterday, Best of Luck, all deserving of the award!

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Here's a takeoff video I shot on the way in to work this morning. Sorry for it being shaky. Unfortunately I closed my cutout this morning to leave the house (not trying to wake the neighbors) and I couldn't get it to come back open. Going to have to work on that after work. So that's why it's so quite in the video.

This is with my custom Diablo 87 tune, K&N, and factory exhaust.

th_c6218b40.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
All 3 are kick ass, vote has been submitted best of luck to all.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Dan!! Well nothing like yours, WOW that is crazy awesome!!

I will always leave mine the same color. I do want to take the nurfbars off and get either black rhino's or some amp powerboards. Other then that my outside look will always be like this.I will be upgrading all my lights I hope soon and paint my flares. I kinda like it a little haha. I am doing a lot of upgrades to the performance though :).

Meh, just another truck. But thanks for the compliment. I would LOVE a set of the Amp boards...hmm...running boards or SEMA trip?

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lol Thats a no brainer AMPS Bro!! J/k Sema all the way!!

What steps do you have? I likem!! They would look great on mine black.

Haha...I've been telling myself for the last 4 years I am going to go to SEMA...and it just never works out.

My current steps are the Go Rhino Dominator II's.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Meh, just another truck. But thanks for the compliment. I would LOVE a set of the Amp boards...hmm...running boards or SEMA trip?

SEMA trip! You already have a cool looking step, take the trip to SEMA. I bet that would be amazing and your truck would definitely deserve to be there!

Scott, very nice pics. I always enjoy looking through transition shots. It's cool to see how we get our trucks to where they are at.

If I would have been thinking ahead a little more when I bough this truck, I would have gotten either red, blue, or white and gone with a patriotic themed paint job. I love those whenever I see them. Wouldn't work as good with mineral grey though.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
You could paint a white star on your hood :).

You mean a black star? lol

Well thats cool too!! I have never been to Vegas. maybe one day the wife and I will go.

Take lots of pics!! :)

I'm actually going to Vegas for the first time in August for work. Yes work lol my company does a big training deal there because all the hotels are cheap.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You mean a black star? lol

I'm actually going to Vegas for the first time in August for work. Yes work lol my company does a big training deal there because all the hotels are cheap.

Awesome! I am looking at about 1200 pp, flight, with staying at the MGM. Figured since it was right on the monorail, be easier and cheaper than renting a car.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I was kidding about the black star though. I don't think that would look good with my hood.

$1200 doesn't seem to bad including everything. I would love to go someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.