Official TOTM noms for September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
In the past we have seen problems when it comes to cross generational competition so lets avoid all the bs. vote for the truck you like plain and simple. dont vote for who's who or what club you are in. no need to make the campaign threads we have our own section for this now. links to the poll in your sig are perfectly acceptable. and as always to the contestants feel free to post as many pictures, videos and mod list as you like in the poll thread. i will come up with a questionnaire for each TOTM winner to fill out so we can appreciate you truck fully. good luck to everyone and lets have fun.

Nominations

Rules.
1. you must be nominated and accept to be eligible for the poll. there is a 3 nomination automatic acceptance. Meaning that if someone is nominated by 3 different members he or she is automatically in the totm competition and will not need to accept. no post or membership dates required to run in the competition. and also PM, E mail or call whom ever you nom so they can accept. there is no accepting on someones behalf. newbs start posting so you can vote

2. one nomination per member.

3. when all nominations are accepted i will pm the contestants for the pic they want used for the competition. feel free to add more pics, mod list, and videos at your discretion in the poll thread.

4. you must be a member for at least a 5 days and have at least 50 post to be able to vote, not to run.

5. mods and adims are NOT eligible to run .....

6. no bashing, ********, moaning, crying allowed

7. a member can only accept and run two consecutive times

8. only one win per year. so if someone has won, don't even bother to nominate them.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I will start . my nom is for The Assassin..

Okla .. take it from here sleepy head ... sorry but had to put this up you were running late and the masses were getting antsy .

896-assassin.jpg

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
many more awesome trucks out there .... we need 3 to run guys

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
well mopar can run again .
JJ has a sweet 2010
Trupiano
Bear ....
there are a ton that would give him a run

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
So as I understand the rules, Mods wether super or murdered or whatever the pre-name means is out, so no Lemonade from AF...So there are 3 trucks left on my nom list but one is away Drillin and the other is gonna rip his apart this weekend, so I nominate Captain McGillicutty (and not because i received my Forum Sticker in the Mail Today...oh..ya). Just cause I like his colour paint and wanna get a closer look at his Rims.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
good one

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Edit: Ok never mind! But Mods in at least once a year on Oct for Halloween would be nice and allow for an excellent final TOTyear final. Food for thought staff and perhaps could be put to a special vote for all the members!

Last edited:

cwboyjohnny24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice choice Danny. He does have a nice truck and is coming along very nicely. Hell, if I could for my 2nd choice I'd nom either George or Dave.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
no staff just for you guys ....

plenty of guys out there ...

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can I make a suggestion? Can we have a thread for nom's and for those to accept, and one for discussion? This could get hard to follow with all the extra talk.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Can I make a suggestion? Can we have a thread for nom's and for those to accept, and one for discussion? This could get hard to follow with all the extra talk.

thats how this **** goes lol .. im keeping track no worries

cwboyjohnny24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We need to start a count like on other forums

Nominated:

The Assassin
Captain McGillicutty

Accepted:

The Assasim

Status