• Chuck

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Shortbed

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Butter90

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortBed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 with Magnuson Supercharger 6lbs of boost
Just wanted to post a short video of the in cab sound with the Magnuson. Hope you enjoy it. Click on the photo.
th_IMG_2469_zps17cc5def.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Congrats shortbed! You deserved it!

ShortBed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 with Magnuson Supercharger 6lbs of boost
Just wanted to say thanks to the fellow contestants. You all deserve a win in my book. Thanks for voting me truck of the month. It is a early birthday present for me along with my new hood ornament. Just got her last night. She is 6 weeks old , an Old English Bulldog. My wife got it for me instead of the head lights I was looking at for Retro Shop. Surprise! I love her anyway.
IMG_2489_zps6c0b500f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Thanks again everyone who voted. Just for a little background on my story. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident back in March this year and I was out on disability till June from it. While on disability I was blessed by being with my family. If it weren't for the seat belt in my work truck I don't think I would be here. In light of the accident, I felt to move forward and enjoy the days I have living. That was the inspiration behind my build. I always wanted a blower on a vehicle. I never had anything nice enough to do it to until my truck. I really didn't want a Mustang, Camaro ect sport car since the insurance is so high and not a great vehicle for my occupation. Anyway I now have a kick ass truck that is going to be with me a long, long time. Thanks again everyone and cant wait to see next months choices.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the win Shortbed!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Just wanted to say thanks to the fellow contestants. You all deserve a win in my book. Thanks for voting me truck of the month. It is a early birthday present for me along with my new hood ornament. Just got her last night. She is 6 weeks old , an Old English Bulldog. My wife got it for me instead of the head lights I was looking at for Retro Shop. Surprise! I love her anyway.
IMG_2489_zps6c0b500f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Thanks again everyone who voted. Just for a little background on my story. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident back in March this year and I was out on disability till June from it. While on disability I was blessed by being with my family. If it weren't for the seat belt in my work truck I don't think I would be here. In light of the accident, I felt to move forward and enjoy the days I have living. That was the inspiration behind my build. I always wanted a blower on a vehicle. I never had anything nice enough to do it to until my truck. I really didn't want a Mustang, Camaro ect sport car since the insurance is so high and not a great vehicle for my occupation. Anyway I now have a kick ass truck that is going to be with me a long, long time. Thanks again everyone and cant wait to see next months choices.

You deserve it brosif! :hail:

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Congratulations man, also a cute addition to the family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.