2015 Projector Flicker with HID Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So I am aware that a stock truck has some flicker to the headlights. I put a 55W Retro shop HID kit in my 2015 Ram Sport projectors a couple months ago. I have been super impressed. I love the kit and the lights work great. About 3 weeks ago I went ahead and put LEDS in the high beam bulb and fog lights just to match up the colors.

As of the last week or so I have started to notice a flicker. I am not getting any bulb out warnings.

Can the retroshop HID harness be effected by the stock flicker? I figured the relays would stay lit no matter what?

Did I screw it up by adding LEDS?

I have taken both head lights out and gone over the connections in detail. I have everything pretty secure, there are install pictures on the site.

The lights never flicker in the garage or driveway when I am watching. I am not positive , but from in the truck it seem to be the right hand light mostly.

Has anyone ran into this issue with the HID conversion? Any advice would be much appreciated.

OP
OP
DAVECS1

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well I put the stock Fogs back in and I am still getting a flicker. If I had to guess my passenger side ballast is having issues