Hid issues in '14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well i went and tried to install my tyc projectors and retroshops hid kit for my 2014 ram. Everything wired in super easy, or atleast i thought until i started to test things. High beams and turns/ markers all work great. But i have nothing with the hid lows i installed.

So i did some basic troubleshooting to see if i could find the issue. If i jump out the relay the lights come on so im going to say the wiring on the power end is good. So it leads me to think that the control end of things is the issue. I have 12v at the plug that originally would have powered the halogen low beam. Im pretty sure i have it at the relay as well. So i want to say that the relays in the harness are bad, i just find it extremely unlikey that both relays are bad.

OP
OP
Freed127

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Problem resolved, a few beers and a multimeter and i found a plug backwards on the harness