Tyc's with HID's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So ive been wanting to swap out to a set of black lights in my truck, and figure i might go the route of tyc replicas instead of black oem quads. I wont lie, the stock lighting setup isnt that great on a lifted truck. So i have a few questions.

Are the tyc projectors a focused enough beam that i wont be blinding everyone if i put your hids in them? 35w? Im concerned about this most with the truck being lifted.

I understand i need an adapter harness to run them since my 14 came with quadbeams. Can you explain the difference or what will work best in my application?

So for a total install i will need the lights, harness, and an hid kit correct?

Thanks for all the help!
Zack

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
The TYCs will have a focused light output, with their projector. 35W is more than enough power in those as well.

Adapter, yup! will need that, and the HIDs will need the canbus adatper for your 14.

Best bet, hit me up on email - I'll shoot back over all the goodies needed! [email protected]

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
The TYCs will have a focused light output, with their projector. 35W is more than enough power in those as well.

Adapter, yup! will need that, and the HIDs will need the canbus adatper for your 14.

Best bet, hit me up on email - I'll shoot back over all the goodies needed! [email protected]

Jeremy is a stud and will take the time to answer all your questions and make sure your concerns are addressed. He hooked me up with these TYC HIDs for my 2010! Huge fan, happy customer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 91