2nd Annual Big Dog Daddy Fest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi All,

I am putting this out there for anyone who wants to go. Just in case the flyer doesn't show, it is a show to benefit the National Kidney Foundation.

Date: August 20th, 2011
Time: 1pm to 5pm (may go longer)(Afterwards the is a bar close by)
Place: Hamlin, PA (Rt 191 off I-84) 1-2 miles north of I-84
Events: Flea Market, Concert, Chainsaw carving show, HOT DOG EATING CONTEST...

Special guests to appear:
Larry Chance and the Earls (oldies singing group)
Afa the Wild Samoan, The Great Samu, Samoan Storm Afa Jr., and more.

Autographs and more are available. All money raised will be donated to The National Kidney Foundation and The Gift of Life Donor Program. Call me at 631-680-8172 or email me at [email protected] or just reply to this post, whichever is easier.

I just need to know, in advance, who is going so I can reserve enough room for all who attends. Open to all, not just Dodge.

Attachments

• Big Dog Daddy Fest.jpg
    Big Dog Daddy Fest.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mega Mike

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I spoke with the guy running this festival earlier today. He has had "issues" with a car club president the the area. Last year he was slated to do a car show and the president had to be an ass and back out at the last minute and told his "crew" to follow suit and they did.

So, as of now, there is no car/truck show. BUT, if I can get about 20-30 trucks/cars for a show here, he will rearrange the show and make us fit. As well as charge a lesser fee to get in as a discounted rate. And he also told me that he would get a few "judges" and do a few trophies or plaques for participants.

So, I am asking anyone in the northern and eastern PA, Connecticut, NY, and NJ to attend.

Could be a really nice GTG and for a good cause too.

OP
OP
Mega Mike

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Anyone? Hello, McFly!!!!

3 weeks away. Gotta fill about 20 spots. Please help. Looking to put on a good show for the guy.

Mike