06 5.9 add on's...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poledup1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I just ordered the Edge Juice with Att. CS for my truck...I have cold air...5 inch exhaust...and built tranny already...for daily driving and fuel economy...where should I set this thing once installed?

Off topic...I have leather seats in my truck and have done a good job of keeping them in good shape...is there a "fits like a glove" seat cover manufacturer out there?

Thanks in advance
Paul

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
katskinz does a great seat cover replacement with huge customization from what I hear. You REPLACE the OEM covers with them so you get a great fit. They do cost a little coin. Dont know much of anything about the edge im a smarty guy.

Who did you get your trans from and whats been done to it? Was it a crate stage V? Thanks what im looking to do. Any fuel mods?

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I personally haven't heard too much about guys with the edge on our trucks, but I've heard nothing but good things about them on the 24v, so I'd imagine the same with the CR. When it comes to programmers most people with the 06-07 go with the EFI Live or Smarty route.

With setting the programmer, I've heard you get the best fuel economy on the higher settings as long as you're easy on the throttle (which is really hard at first lol). I know I get the best fuel economy with my smarty jr. set to the max level, and my quadzilla module set on level 2 out of 3 (on hwy, level 1 for town). It's just gonna have to take some experimenting.

Last edited: