14 2500 Meg Cab 6.4 Black Gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Good lookin' truck.

I put on a LED bar after years of using accessory bars with larger PIAA or Hella lights and I like the cleaner look.

I don't know that you need flares unless you go with a wider wheel & tire combo or go with the slim OEM style flares, which look pretty good and don't put so much more width on the truck that it makes the wheel & tire you have now look puny.

Good luck with the mods.

OP
OP
Black Gold Ram

Black Gold Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Good lookin' truck.

I put on a LED bar after years of using accessory bars with larger PIAA or Hella lights and I like the cleaner look.

I don't know that you need flares unless you go with a wider wheel & tire combo or go with the slim OEM style flares, which look pretty good and don't put so much more width on the truck that it makes the wheel & tire you have now look puny.

Good luck with the mods.
Yeah I like the oem style flares (more like a lip) that I have seen on the CTD trucks. I like the clean look so I'm not looking for the rugged looking bolt on flares

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Nice looking truck. First thing I would do is get rid of that hideous looking cap on the bed though...

-K

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good looking rig!! I really like the color.

Let us know if we can help you with any future mods or maintenance. We Got Everything at Got Exhaust. We offer discounts to all the members here!