15%+ Off Cyber Monday Deals! Save Big on BAK, BedRug & More!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hi All,

I would like to announce the Cyber Monday deals going on now through Monday at BakFacotryOutlet.com

The deals below are our advertised specials for Cyber Monday. Our Personal Shopping service is available 365 days a year with package deals available on almost anything. Let me do the shopping for you and put together unbeatable deals on performance accessories and anything else you might need for your RAM! We will BEAT ANY PRICE on BAK products!

Take 14% off ALL Bakflip covers + Free Shipping! Prices on our site have been updated to reflect sale pricing:
bakflip_4_0_1.jpg

Order Online or call for personalized service...
Roll-X: Roll-X | Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
F1: BAKFlip F1 | BAKFlip F1 Description
G2: BAKFlip G2 | BAKFlip G2 Description
VP: BAKFlip VP - Hard Folding Tonneau Cover
Fibermax: BAKFlip FIBERMAX | BAKFlip FIBERMAX Description

Not sure which cover is for you? Call us for personalized attention from The Bakflip Professionals! 800 653-7089 ext. 704

--------------------

15% off BedRug Premium Truck Bed Liners + $30 Mail In Rebate.

file_3.jpg

If you're in the market for a BedRug, now is the time to buy. Here's a product that's easy to explain to your wife...and if you're lucky maybe the two of you can enjoy it together! ;).

BedRug available for the RAM:

BedRug | Truck Bed Liner
Call us for BedRug discounts! 800 653-7089 ext. 704
--------------------

16% off Package Deals - Phone Orders Only!

bakbox2-10.jpg

Buy any BakFlip + a BedRug bed liner and receive a full 16% off your entire order + the $30 mail-in rebate on BedRug!
or
Buy any BackFlip + a BAK Box 2 and take 16% off your entire order!

Thanks everyone! For any questions or to take advantage of any of our specials please call me directly!

-Morrie 800 653-7089 ext. 704

All of the above deals include free shipping to the Lower 48.

For our international customers or shipments to APO please call us for shipping quotes.

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Smokin deal! I'm still loving my Roll-X Morrie, hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

DSC00970_zpsb9ca0dc1.jpg

OP
OP
BAKFactoryOutlet

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Don't miss out on some of the lowest pricing of the year! Keep your truck bed dry and secure this winter!