2.8 bilstien 5100's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn sexy, my sport is the same colour going to do 2.1 front and 1.5 back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should do the 2.8 if you’re going to do 1.5 in rear. I’ve done the 2.8 with 1.5” Icon rear coil springs and I have just a slight rake. With 2.1, you’ll be sitting like the factory rake.

travelinty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You should do the 2.8 if you’re going to do 1.5 in rear. I’ve done the 2.8 with 1.5” Icon rear coil springs and I have just a slight rake. With 2.1, you’ll be sitting like the factory rake.

Hmm good to know I'm already planning on putting on readylift control arms. I just didn't want to much angel on my cvs I've had some bad history there lol.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmm good to know I'm already planning on putting on readylift control arms. I just didn't want to much angel on my cvs I've had some bad history there lol.

I have the Zone Offroad ones. Probably didn’t need them but it’s peace of mind.

travelinty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the Zone Offroad ones. Probably didn’t need them but it’s peace of mind.

Hmm those are identical to the heavy duty ready lift but lot cheaper. Yeah I'm just being future proof I hope since I should have this truck for atleast 5 year lol

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmm those are identical to the heavy duty ready lift but lot cheaper. Yeah I'm just being future proof I hope since I should have this truck for atleast 5 year lol

Yes, I think they are ready lifts design. I’m glad I saw Zone’s first.

travelinty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you install spacers in the rear? If so, how high?

I have not yet. I still have all blisten to get and zone uca. And decided to throw in airlift 1000s while I'm in there. I'm slowly grabbing everything as it's on sale. Need to measure my rake as my factory doesn't look too high to me.

L84DNR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve got a ‘14 with 2.8” up front and 1 spacers in the rear, running a set of 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Got a little camber issue that can’t be corrected with an alignment, so the tires wear just a little unevenly. Thinking about dropping my front down to 2.1”. Stock control arms btw.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I’ve got a ‘14 with 2.8” up front and 1 spacers in the rear, running a set of 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Got a little camber issue that can’t be corrected with an alignment, so the tires wear just a little unevenly. Thinking about dropping my front down to 2.1”. Stock control arms btw.

that seems odd that they can't correct the camber. from all my reading, no one else seems to have that issue.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya you need to find an alignment shop that deals with lifted trucks, not one that just punches in the factory setttings. Maybe call a offroad shop and see who they use

LumberJakl

Reaction score
Ram Year
'17 Sport QC
Engine
5.7L 4x4
Currently set @ 2.1 w/ 6" Zone lift & Zone Upper Arms. Currently have 10,000km on them, will be setting it @ 2.8 now that things are settled and worn.

Worked perfectly @ 2.1, and now that I have a winch bumper that will be installed soon, the extra weight will sag so I will be maxing it out (if it sags too much then I will be getting coilovers)