2004 SRT10 Bumper Cover Asking Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I know I cant sell stuff on here until I make 50 posts, BUT I was wondering how much I should ask for a 2004 SRT10 Front Bumper cover that I will be selling on here soon. Its in excellent shape and painted the factory non metallic black, and its ONLY the bumper cover and the two (2) fenderwell extension pieces....Just a ballpark idea how much I should ask is all ima needing. Thanks!!! :)

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i'd ask at least 300 for the bumper and 50 for each fender well extension.

OP
OP
RAtmosphere

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
Thanks SatinPumpkin...thats my baby! Thanks Maddog on the price....I have NO clue what one used goes for....I may bring those prices down maybe 25.00 on each to move it, but Im not worrying about that til i hit that 50 post mark....Thanks for the help!!! :)

HEMIBjörn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's fender well extensions?

Dumb question but I will need a new bumper and bumper cover. I have a SLT with sport fascia. Needs to be replaced. I wouldn't mind converting it to srt front if possible

OP
OP
RAtmosphere

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
You have a sport bumper on yours now? Hmmmm....I'd be interested in a straight swap if yours is in good shape with no cracks or anything....As for the fenderwell extenstions, those are just small plastic pieces that go on the fenderwell....I guess the SRT10 bumper cover is wider than the factory sport bumper, so these pieces "fill in the gap" i suppose...I can shoot a quick pic of it tonight and post it tomorrow...Mine is black and in pristine shape....check out my dually pics and you will see it on the truck...