2007 Dodge 4x4 Struts and steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BamaRam22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
wanting to replace the struts on my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 again and wanting something a little better than what was installed last time which was Monroe struts. I have found KYB struts but don’t know to much about them. Was curious what is recommended for a good company for struts.

Also needing to replace my steering stabilizer but am having a problem finding one for a solid front end. Everything I find is for independent front suspension. I am also wanting a better than factory one for this also. Any help or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
moog struts are nice, replaced my wore out oem with those, stiffened the ride. I took them off shortly after and threw on monroes with original springs. Too soft but at least lower ride height. I took moogs off because it jacked front end up 1" and I don't like that look. aggressive sport look for me. I wish i could find the stiffness of the moogs but in oe height. I was tempted to swap springs but sold the moogs prior. monroes are soft and i drive crazy fast so not a good combo for my setup.

I was looking at the kyb myself but could not find any relevant reviews.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
by the way there is no 1500 with solid front axle so why you cant find a stabilizer shock it is just not a setup for 1500. the diff is smaller than a solid axle version using cv's. 2500 and up are solid and use stabilizers. only option to stiffen ride is struts if your ball joints etc are good.

I added a rear sway bar along with 1" wheel spacers and 13" wide 305/45/22 at's 10ply and 2" lowering shackles. Truck sticks to the road like a sports car.