2007 ram quad cab rear suspension help required from UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

holdens-recovery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi everyone.

I'm needing some help with my 2007 ram 5.7 hemi quad cab. ( short box 4x4) one of the rear springs has gotten out of shape so the truck sits a bit lop sided.. surprisingly parts are available here in the UK from Fiat dealers.. but the rear leaf springs are £2300 GBP for two approx $3065 USD !!

I buy all the spares I need directly from rockauto, the springs are cheap enough from them but the shipping is £700 gbp.

I have found a second hand set of rear springs here in the UK off the same model truck but its a 2003 model. Does anyone know if these will fit on my truck? ive looked up on the VIN and my truck has a slightly higher weight rating on the rear axle than the donor truck. My truck has 4 plus 1 leaves. where the replacement springs are 3 plus 1.. which I think might be the original factory set up.

I think my truck may have had some upgraded springs fitted on it at some point.. not sure.

I hope someone can help with some info as its a bit limited here..

thanks

Matzram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are there any spring shops around? You can probably get them bent back into shape. And then maybe add Air lift or Firestone airbags. That’s what I’m getting ready to do to my 07 QC 1500 4x4 long bed.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Another option is to have a local spring shop build you a new spring pack if they can't re arch them.