2011 Level body combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hchuether

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've got a 2011 Laramie 4x4 and I was looking to go with a leveling kit/body lift combo to run 33's or 35s on either my stock wheels or maybe aftermarket wheels if 35s don't work with factory backspacing. I had a couple of questions first

I was looking at the rough country 2.5/1.25 body combo, or the PA 3inch body lift and 2inch level. Whats the general consensus on that kit? Is there anything better for off road performance that anyone would suggest and with a better ride.

Also, 35's on factory gearing? Will it be that noticeable power and mpg wise? I'm looking at trail grapps or toyo mts.

I tend to take my truck off road frequently, so I wouldn't mind spending a bit extra for the piece of mind knowing that I can rely on the suspension components even with a level

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can't speak per brand but I love my level with 3" body lift it has been perfect for me.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was running into the same issue so I asked the guys at Bully's Performance (Andrew) and he broke it down to me like this.

If your truck is just for show and your go off road ie rip up some snow or mudding maybe a few times a year go with the combo
But
If you go off roading frequently as you stated and wanted the piece of mind id save my money and get the RCX 4" lift. Either way Rough Country makes a good product for the money and they back there stuff.

Now with the level/BL or lift your adding weight and making your truck almost like a wall so mpg will go down some. Now with bigger tires either 33's or 35 you will see some mpg lose as well because of the weight but you will be fine with the factory gearing. If you want to add some more balls too all of this get a torque converter and you'll be good to go.
(And if your going to go with the combo put 35s casue 33 don't look good IMO)

I don't take my truck off road as much so im going with the bilstein shocks and a 1.5 BL from RCX and some 35's.

All of your items you need from your combo/lift to your wheels can be found at Bullys Performance.

Hope this helps.