2013 RT Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
13 RT
Engine
Anybody tried to buy one ? I am looking hard and there aren't very many out there. In the Memphis area there is only one in black.It lists for 36,800 and they have come down to appx 33k and won't budge from there.

Does that sound reasonable ?

Thanks for any input.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 HFE RCSB
Engine
3.6L V6 And proud.
On other 13 models I've frequently seen 7-8k off msrp. Now the R/T is kinda special, limited quantities and what not but I'd still think you get them to knock off more than 3k. I know in some areas for some models factory rebates are around 3k. But can't really say about the R/T like you said not the easiest to find. Ok quick search and not in your area, but my thought on dealer pricing as always been, if one dealer can do it any of them can. AutoTrader.com

OP
OP

13RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
13 RT
Engine
On other 13 models I've frequently seen 7-8k off msrp. Now the R/T is kinda special, limited quantities and what not but I'd still think you get them to knock off more than 3k. I know in some areas for some models factory rebates are around 3k. But can't really say about the R/T like you said not the easiest to find. Ok quick search and not in your area, but my thought on dealer pricing as always been, if one dealer can do it any of them can. AutoTrader.com

This car is no longer listed for sale.

The Seller has removed this ad from the site. Keep searching! We update our listings constantly, so we are sure you'll find similar cars

This is what your link said. Did the auto trader thing already but thanks for trying.

gmzvip23

Reaction score
Ram Year
2k12
Engine
I dont know where you are but i know southern states like texas arizona have some of the best pricing. Just take your time if your looking for a good deal i know there out there. Also look towards the end of the month and lowball the hell out of the dealers and if they dont have one ask them to find it and see what pricing thell do.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 HFE RCSB
Engine
3.6L V6 And proud.
This car is no longer listed for sale.

The Seller has removed this ad from the site. Keep searching! We update our listings constantly, so we are sure you'll find similar cars

This is what your link said. Did the auto trader thing already but thanks for trying.

Odd, it works just fine for me. Anyway point being I'm seeing them for quite a bit lower than just 3k off msrp

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Also if your dealer doesn't want to bring one in from out of state or charges a hell of an amount like mine tried dont be afraid to travel a little i drove 320 miles to get mine because my dealer i bought two vehicles from were being dueches and got it pretty cheap

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Daaaammmm....I drove my 2012 off for 25,300.
Glad I didn't wait.

OP
OP

13RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
13 RT
Engine
Yeah I was quoted some similiar prices on '12s a while back. Also was quoted 30k on one that stickered for 34k. They are coming off about 3800 from sticker. Invoice on cars direct shows about 33500. Current incentives in my area amount to about 1500 so you would think I could get them to at least to 31k

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Sticker on mine was just over 35.
I guess they just don't wanna deal on the 13's

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
I dont know where you are but i know southern states like texas arizona have some of the best pricing. Just take your time if your looking for a good deal i know there out there. Also look towards the end of the month and lowball the hell out of the dealers and if they dont have one ask them to find it and see what pricing thell do.

Also be aware of the ttf's. Few thousand added right there (az anyway)

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Ctdsylvia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Got my 2012 r/t with 1900 miles for 21,000$