2014 RAM 2500 CB Installation complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Terry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
@jadocs necro'ing this thread because I am struggling to find a way to mount my 29LX in my 18 2500 Bighorn... but then I see your custom bracket, and it's all starting to come together now. Don't think I could pull it off on the driver's side though because I am a big dude and need all that space for my knee, while I almost never take a passenger... so the CB riding shotgun could be the ticket. And also not a fan of mag mounts- breedlove makes killer mounts. Wanting one for my ham radio so I can dump the fender mount.

WM1A

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't know why you guys don't just go the legal route and get licensed as an Amateur Radio operator. The minimal ham set up will blow the socks off any 11 meter setup you can come up with. No need for giant amps that blow splatter and distortion all over kingdom come. 10 - 20 watts will work all across the United State, any time, any day . . . no need to wait for that skip opening. If you want more info, email me & I would be glad to help. Save all your hard earned cash you throw away to talk 20 or 30 miles and get legal. I know, I have been there. 73