2014 ram 2500 fuse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Wringing out the fuse box to add the amber LED's I found that fuse F100 is dead when in acc. but hot when the engine is running. The fuse is labeled upfitters and is 10 amp. Anyone know what the upfitter designation means? I wired to it as I want my front LED's to work as DRL's and with it only hot when running it seemed the perfect fit.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Sounds like something intended for the optional Aux switch panel. Possibly to power the relay activation.

-K

Jeff Krawczyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wringing out the fuse box to add the amber LED's I found that fuse F100 is dead when in acc. but hot when the engine is running. The fuse is labeled upfitters and is 10 amp. Anyone know what the upfitter designation means? I wired to it as I want my front LED's to work as DRL's and with it only hot when running it seemed the perfect fit.
Hi I'm about to do the same thing, how did you wire to it....did you just put a fuse in it and put your pos. Wire in with it