2015 Black 1500 in NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYRangerfan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys picked this beauty up a few weeks ago, It was a stock black express crew cab.

So far I added 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 20x9" Monster XDs and a 2.5" ReadyLift leveling kit. I also have a rough country mesh grille I am going to throw on when I get some time.

Next on the agenda is a tonneau cover and black trail lights (going to hold off on headlights until I have the money to get a set of projectors for the front).

IMG_5681.jpg

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
nice truck, but I'm partial to an all black truck :)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! nice truck and great start.

Let us know if we can help with your upcoming mods. We have great pricing on bed covers! We offer discounts on everything we have and we Got Everything at Got Exhaust!

Also check out our RAM Owner's Preferred Products. Also keep on I on my signature for discount codes!

OP
OP
N

NYRangerfan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found an amazing deal one 2 AVEC black series pods 2x3 lights and 52" curved lightbar on craigslist. The price is making it impossible not to buy it so I am getting it this weekend. Is this something I can do with minimal modification experience or should I bring it somewhere? He also said it comes with typical L brackets, is there something better I should get?