2015 RAM 2WD Leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kivinglegend18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well i finally jumped into putting my daystar leveling kit on after about a year of it sitting in my garage. Long story short i'm not happy the truck rides horrible I'm getting a weird noise on the right side when i hit a small bump. They must of sent me the wrong size. I ordered a 1.5" looks more like there 2.5" kit. Back to the drawing board, looks like i may just go with the maxtrac spindles.

Attachments

• tyruck3.jpg
    tyruck3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 643
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,204

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
have you looked into traxda spacers? I am not running them but was researching them. look better than the crap that daystar sells. Would still require longer 2500 shock and possibly 09-12 UCAs, but would likely alleviate the weird symptoms you've experienced.

socal2014sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well i finally jumped into putting my daystar leveling kit on after about a year of it sitting in my garage. Long story short i'm not happy the truck rides horrible I'm getting a weird noise on the right side when i hit a small bump. They must of sent me the wrong size. I ordered a 1.5" looks more like there 2.5" kit. Back to the drawing board, looks like i may just go with the maxtrac spindles.

If you run the Maxtrac 4.5" spindles you can use your stock shocks in the front. I am going to runt he spindles and spacer in the rear with bils all the way around

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the spindles and factory shocks and springs up front with the 3" rear coil kit and maxtrac white shocks and I have no complaints with the ride. Bils probably ride better but I didn't feel like changing out the whole setup.

OP
OP
kivinglegend18

kivinglegend18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the spindles and factory shocks and springs up front with the 3" rear coil kit and maxtrac white shocks and I have no complaints with the ride. Bils probably ride better but I didn't feel like changing out the whole setup.

I just ordered the maxtarc 4.5" and 1.5" rear with the maxtrac shocks. Good to hear on the ride, eventually ill change to the bils all around.