2018 2500 Laramie Sport Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If these can work with a 2015 ram express I’ll buy them. Mine are powered and heated. Just need to know if I can get the puddle lights to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get them to power fold you will need a new door module and get them programmed. I'm not sure about the puddle light, that may just be a sales code.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To get them to power fold you will need a new door module and get them programmed. I'm not sure about the puddle light, that may just be a sales code.

Do you know where I can buy the parts to swap it. I called my local dealer. They have no clue

OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Do you know where I can buy the parts to swap it. I called my local dealer. They have no clue

They are full of it. Call 1a auto, they sell a kit that will make it power fold and they can update your sales code.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are full of it. Call 1a auto, they sell a kit that will make it power fold and they can update your sales code.
Called 1a auto. They don’t make a module for my 2015 ram 1500. At least that’s what the rep told me. Then when I looked in their website it says they do. So I called back and didn’t get a direct answer.

OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Called 1a auto. They don’t make a module for my 2015 ram 1500. At least that’s what the rep told me. Then when I looked in their website it says they do. So I called back and didn’t get a direct answer.

I just installed a set on my buddy's truck, they definitely do. What a bunch of idiots.

OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Can you send me what you bought

I bought regular tow mirrors that are power, heated, and power fold from a dealership. He bought the tow mirrors and modules from 1A Auto.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought regular tow mirrors that are power, heated, and power fold from a dealership. He bought the tow mirrors and modules from 1A Auto.
Did he buy the module separate or the whole kit from A1. Also mine is a 2015 ram express. Only has power mirrors and heated.

OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Did he buy the module separate or the whole kit from A1. Also mine is a 2015 ram express. Only has power mirrors and heated.

I'm not sure. I'll reach out to him. His is an express as well

Stevewcj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I will just make sure in the morning that they will work on my truck, I have a 15 Big horn 1500 with power folding , heated, signal lamps and a deer ran into the r/side and smashed my mirror....I will send you a message Tomorrow and hopefully make arrangements to buy them... Will you take Paypal?

OP
OP
D

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I will just make sure in the morning that they will work on my truck, I have a 15 Big horn 1500 with power folding , heated, signal lamps and a deer ran into the r/side and smashed my mirror....I will send you a message Tomorrow and hopefully make arrangements to buy them... Will you take Paypal?

If they are power folding they will work but double check. And I do take pay pal. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.