2018 Sport Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a new 2018 ram 1500 night edition in black pearl. I was looking to buy the grille that is used on the 2018 sport edition models (the one with the RAM in center bold on the front). All I can find are ones in chrome. Does anyone know where I can find a painted one or even an unpainted one that I can have painted? I did see some for the 2500's but I assume those are different versions.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I just bought a new 2018 ram 1500 night edition in black pearl. I was looking to buy the grille that is used on the 2018 sport edition models (the one with the RAM in center bold on the front). All I can find are ones in chrome. Does anyone know where I can find a painted one or even an unpainted one that I can have painted? I did see some for the 2500's but I assume those are different versions.

I asked allmoparparts.com which I believe is a supporting vendor here and the price is something like 1600 currently

CanadianNick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I asked allmoparparts.com which I believe is a supporting vendor here and the price is something like 1600 currently
Holy crAp. Don’t they have those on eBay for like 200$ ? They just don’t come with the letters I believe

Clever

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So far i’ve only seen them on EBay, and I’m sure the vendor that sells the chrome carries different colours too. I’ve been looking at the locally but being in Canada, it’s really hard to find one. I’ll probably get one from eBay.

OP
OP
RIOT

RIOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So far i’ve only seen them on EBay, and I’m sure the vendor that sells the chrome carries different colours too. I’ve been looking at the locally but being in Canada, it’s really hard to find one. I’ll probably get one from eBay.

Yeah I've been looking on ebay but havent found one yet, just in chrome.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if you're still interested but I just bought a black mesh grille off ebay to replace my white sport grille off my 2018 sport...it's the grille you're looking for, just painted white obviously. I'm going to confirm I like the new grille before I sell the OEM one...but if you're interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

OP
OP
RIOT

RIOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if you're still interested but I just bought a black mesh grille off ebay to replace my white sport grille off my 2018 sport...it's the grille you're looking for, just painted white obviously. I'm going to confirm I like the new grille before I sell the OEM one...but if you're interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

Yeah keep me posted, I may still be interested depending on the cost. I haven't pulled the trigger on any other grille yet.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah keep me posted, I may still be interested depending on the cost. I haven't pulled the trigger on any other grille yet.
my new grille should be here any minute now. Once I get it swapped out, I'm going to sit and stare at the new grille before deciding if I want to sell the stock one or not lol. I'll let you know.

Harris342

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
my new grille should be here any minute now. Once I get it swapped out, I'm going to sit and stare at the new grille before deciding if I want to sell the stock one or not lol. I'll let you know.
Let me know. I would be interested if you are selling it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn