2019 1500 1st pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Doesn't look bad but I still like the 4th gen. If mine had hid's or led's from the factory it would be perfect IMO. Hope those headlights aren't the fancy led lights with led rings, halos or whatever they're called around the light housing. All I want is a high beam bulb and a low beam bulb. Glad they're keeping the crosshair grill though.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Doesn't look bad but I still like the 4th gen. If mine had hid's or led's from the factory it would be perfect IMO. Hope those headlights aren't the fancy led lights with led rings, halos or whatever they're called around the light housing. All I want is a high beam bulb and a low beam bulb. Glad they're keeping the crosshair grill though.

I hope they go to the more modern headlights... much better on the Charger IMO.

OP
OP
JJP71584

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree, lighting has been lacking and I really hope that they make them HID with a more modern look.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hope they go to the more modern headlights... much better on the Charger IMO.

You young whippersnappers with your fancy lights! I'd like hid's or led's but in the current projector lens.
And i'd like the high beam button on the floorboard like in the good old days too.
And the small vent window on the front doors that you could open/close without rolling down the entire window.

Last edited:

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Kinda reminds me of when Ram posted this picture on April fools on their fb page similar lights 81afe0d4d806f4b4ec4f05830de249b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like the grill will in fact extend over the lights, like the earlier artist rendition. At least the headlights don't look as thinned out, but they do appear to look smaller. Wish they would have got a solid front view pic.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wheels look like 6 lug. Too bad we cant swap them with our 4th gens!

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'll reserve my judgment until I see the final product unveiled. One has to think these guys are intelligent enough with nearly a decade to redesign this truck to the liking of RAM fans and customers. I sincerely hope they don't mess this up. They have an opportunity to completely embarrass Ford, GM, Toyota, and Nissan, they should capitalize on it.

Murphy Slaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bighorn 4X4 Crew
Engine
They have an opportunity to completely embarrass Ford, GM, Toyota, and Nissan, they should capitalize on it.

I agree.

Outselling Chevy several times, this is a Golden chance to make a move on Ford as well.

And another thing.

What happened to Sam Elliot?

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You young whippersnappers with your fancy lights! I'd like hid's or led's but in the current projector lens.
And i'd like the high beam button on the floorboard like in the good old days too.
And the small vent window on the front doors that you could open/close without rolling down the entire window.
I miss the good old days too,when cars had that vent below the steering wheel that cooled/heated your balls.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe just chevy, but not the GM twins combined.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'll reserve my judgment until I see the final product unveiled. One has to think these guys are intelligent enough with nearly a decade to redesign this truck to the liking of RAM fans and customers. I sincerely hope they don't mess this up. They have an opportunity to completely embarrass Ford, GM, Toyota, and Nissan, they should capitalize on it.

I hope they get the new Ram design right but Nissan had 12 years to come up with a redesign for the Titan and IMO totally effed up the new design. A lot of folks on Titantalk agree with me. They had to have read the Titan forums and saw what the people wanted but still chose to disregard consumer ideas. Hopefully Ram won't make the same mistake.

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque
The headlights and grill that continues over the headlights resemble the more retro design that was posted on Allpar.

Attachments

• 2019-ram-1500-front-right-quarter.jpg
    2019-ram-1500-front-right-quarter.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 159
  • render.jpg
    render.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,464