2019 1500 1st pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, but I'm not impressed in the slightest. Look, people will love this. People still believe in the current style. But let's be factual here... RAM has milked this design for 8 years. The '19 model is nothing more than a refresh. Meanwhile, Ford, Chevy, even Nissan have updated their trucks sometimes yearly. While ram Gamble's on their design. It's the same damn truck. The competition is innovating and ****, and RAM is milking it's cash cow. It's time for a change. RAM needs to come out of the gates with something new.

Not a refresh but also not a drastic change. Chevy changes every 2-3 years because Ram's 9 year old design in catching them. That is like saying they should completely redesign the Challenger just because it's a old design.... and let's be honest even on a new chasis that car will always have it's trademark lines.

You will be surprised with the innovation that this truck brings. It won't come in an external design though.

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
There will be big changes with this model just probably and hopefully not with the styling. The big changes are going to be under the skin. People seem to either love or hate the styling of the Ram, but either way, it is selling hot. So why mess with a good thing.

It would be like FCA completely changing the look of the Wrangler just because it's been that "same old boring design for so long"...

They will do what they need to to modernize and make the next gen truck look restyled but they are probably keeping the big rig look, and that is no mistake IMO. What is the other option, make it a complete block with wheel wells like Ford and GM?

KingTuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Speaking of the wrangler, just saw where they are coming out with a power top for it. They also have an AWD option you can get, and three engine choices: a 2.0 turbo 4 cylinder, the pentastar, and a 3.0L 4 cylinder turbo diesel. All engines will also be equipped with a start/stop system.

With jeep making these kinds of changes, I'm intrigued and scared at the same time to see what Ram will come out with.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just want a 2017 rebel and I'll be happy lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk