2019 Leveling Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No problem man.

Yeah it is. I'm located in Texas, the Lone Star State. It's a package here. The same emblem is also on the glove compartment. It adds nothing to the vehicle at all other than the decal for the 2019s.

With the 4th gens, it was basically a Texas branded Big Horn. Usually chrome bumpers, fog lights, 8.4 radio, bucket seats. That's what my 2013 was before I got this one.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh that’s good to know because up here finding black tips are like finding hen’s teeth. :)

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here are a few more pictures. The wheels are a +10mm offset so they sit pretty even with the truck. I'm not a fan of having them stick way past the fenders. I plan on taking the center caps off and painting all the tiny silver screws black. I know some people aren't a fan of the blacked out look but I love it.

Leveling kit will be on this weekend. At some point I'll put some side steps and a Bakflip cover on it and maybe some fender flares.

View attachment 130858

View attachment 130859

View attachment 130860

Truck looks real nice, congrats

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those are on backorder with no e.t.a in sight.

Ah I see. I didnt look close enough. Keep an eye on cjponyparts.com

They seem to be able to get a good selection of parts already. Got my tpms sensors from them.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got done installing the Readylift leveling kit with upper control arms. The extra money for the control arms is definitely worth it as the angle changes a lot. Was fairly easy to install though. Did it in under 3 hours. I still have to get the alignment done.

Unfortunately I realized my wipers aren't working and we are supposed to get rain all week long so I'm at the dealership now to get it taken care of. Sucks to have to park it right after I get it looking how I like.

Here are a few quick pics. I'll take some better ones after I get it back and get it cleaned up.

20180616_110918.jpg

20180616_110928.jpg

20180616_110937.jpg

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got done installing the Readylift leveling kit with upper control arms. The extra money for the control arms is definitely worth it as the angle changes a lot. Was fairly easy to install though. Did it in under 3 hours. I still have to get the alignment done.

Unfortunately I realized my wipers aren't working and we are supposed to get rain all week long so I'm at the dealership now to get it taken care of. Sucks to have to park it right after I get it looking how I like.

Here are a few quick pics. I'll take some better ones after I get it back and get it cleaned up.

Looks nice!! Have you been able to tell how much the ride has changed yet? Sounds like you haven't had the chance to test drive very much.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks nice!! Have you been able to tell how much the ride has changed yet? Sounds like you haven't had the chance to test drive very much.

I only drove it about 8 miles. Once I got done I took it straight to the dealer to get my wipers fixed. The ride didn't appear to change at all and it shouldn't as the spacer goes on top of the strut assembly so the strut will never be overextended like with a coil preload spacer.

The ride was already a little stiffer because the new tires are a bit stiffer. Once I get the wipers fixed I'll get my alignment done and let you know, but it shouldn't change.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I only drove it about 8 miles. Once I got done I took it straight to the dealer to get my wipers fixed. The ride didn't appear to change at all and it shouldn't as the spacer goes on top of the strut assembly so the strut will never be overextended like with a coil preload spacer.

The ride was already a little stiffer because the new tires are a bit stiffer. Once I get the wipers fixed I'll get my alignment done and let you know, but it shouldn't change.
Doesn't that kit come with new shocks/struts?

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Doesn't that kit come with new shocks/struts?

No it doesn't. The only kit that comes with new shocks/struts is the Mopar kit. After that the only options are the Rough Country coil spacer (Readylift also has one), or the Readylift top mount strut spacer that I went with. It only comes with the spacer and new upper control arms. There is also the 3.5" Readylift kit that combines it with a coil spacer. Nobody has any shocks/struts available yet.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No it doesn't. The only kit that comes with new shocks/struts is the Mopar kit. After that the only options are the Rough Country coil spacer (Readylift also has one), or the Readylift top mount strut spacer that I went with. It only comes with the spacer and new upper control arms. There is also the 3.5" Readylift kit that combines it with a coil spacer. Nobody has any shocks/struts available yet.
I misunderstood what you got. I thought you were going with the 3.5" lift. (If I would have paid attention to the title of the thread, I would have realized sooner you were doing the leveling kit!).

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I misunderstood what you got. I thought you were going with the 3.5" lift. (If I would have paid attention to the title of the thread, I would have realized sooner you were doing the leveling kit!).

No problem. I strongly considered the 3.5" kit but using spacers for that much lift scares me. I don't want to chance blowing my CV joints. The 3.5" kit uses the same strut spacer plus a coil preload spacer in the front. Also uses a rear coil spacer for the back. No struts/shocks come with it.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No problem. I strongly considered the 3.5" kit but using spacers for that much lift scares me. I don't want to chance blowing my CV joints. The 3.5" kit uses the same strut spacer plus a coil preload spacer in the front. Also uses a rear coil spacer for the back. No struts/shocks come with it.
That's why I decided to just do a level for now myself. Will go with a 4" lift or so once we start having some options.
Truck looks great man. Congrats!

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's why I decided to just do a level for now myself. Will go with a 4" lift or so once we start having some options.
Truck looks great man. Congrats!

Appreciate it, yours looks sharp as well. I too am going to look at doing about a 4" lift later on down the line but had to do the level now. Makes these trucks look so much better without the ass end in the air.

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 131120

View attachment 131121

View attachment 131122
Looks terrific. Which gear ratio do you have?
I have the 3.21 and I’m hesitant to put bigger tires on.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
When I was looking for my “ basic “ Ram the main thing that I wanted were 4x4, locking diff, and had to have 3.92 gears. All of the ones around me were 3.21 and the dealers insisted I wouldn’t feel / know the difference. After hearing so much over the years about it, I had to find out what all of the fuss was about lol.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I have the 3.21 gears. I went with 275/65s (34") and the power is still there. I can't hardly tell a difference. 285/65s would be fine as well, I just couldn't justify another $100 a tire for only a 1/2" taller and wider. Typically it's not until you get to 35"/12" wide that you will really be able to tell.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 3.21s and 295/60r20 (33.9"x11.7") and have not noticed even a slight drop off in power.