2019 Order Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campbellsoutlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Newbie here, stationed in Germany with the Air Force (22 years) and getting close to head back to the States soon. I’ve been admiring everyone’s rigs and am super jealous! We will rotate back in the Spring of 2019.

I’m wondering when the order banks will open up for the ‘19s and the dates they swap from one year to the next. I’m sure with the 2500 getting the makeover in 2020 they won’t have much for updates in 2019. I really dig the current generation and don’t feel the 2019 1500s...

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

Campbellsoutlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Roger that...makes sense. I’ve scoured the interwebs and can’t really find any info on the 2019s.

It appears the changes from ‘17 to ‘18 were pretty minimal (added some apps to Infotainment) so I can only imagine what small tweaks they’ll make now. That big update in 2020 will garner all the bandwidth for engineers...

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Do they even makje the Laramie trim in the QUAD cab? (NOT the Crew cab)

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The factory tonneau (tri-fold): anyone have experience with it? Worth it? Durable? POS? Is it a third-party and if so what might we know it as (other brand/manufacturer)?

chrismcgilvery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I was at my dealer yesterday day buying a new white one and we tried ordering a 2019 first. Still not even on their computer system yet. He thought late August.