3" Body Lift Install - Ontop of 6" RCX and 38" Toyo MTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, you make my truck look tiny haha. But that's awesome man. Hopefully I'll be able to look into the ripp sc in the future

Crazy thing is in pics, it doesnt look big, but knowing what mine looked like, I can only imagine how HUGE this thing is.

I think if Blake has a tuner he could probably run 40's without a problem. Its the fact that my 38's rub on the inner fender wall so 40's I don't think are going to fit! But hell, Blake is one of the pioneers for these highlift 4th gen trucks so he might figure it out!

The Ripp kit is awesome, send me a PM and ill tell you more about it. I did toast one transmission 3 days after the install, but the new one has held up no problems at all! I will tell you that my Dyno numbers were higher than that arrington kit and I have less done to my truck then the arrington kit guy does lol.

Here is a picture with the rear spacers installed and the lifting done. Actually makes the 38's look alot better!

IMG_0657_zps8304d82a.jpg

Truck looks good man!
Just more impressed at how big it is and how fast it is....many of us can only dream to do both :banghead:....haha

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost
Haha, yeah time for a new garage for sure... or maybe some big swinging doors ahah.

Tuner, exhaust, arington X cam, mufflex exhaust, supercharged yup that sums it up lol

They are cheaper than the competitor I will tell you that much, but I will tell you this... there has been some tuning issues with them. BUT they are always a phone call away and always happy to help no matter what!

What do you think of the cam? Did you have it in before the supercharger? I'm thinking of doing a cam but there just isn't a lot of info on how well these work on the 4th gens

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had it before the supercharger. I dont even notice it to be honest It is a very very mild cam, I know Arrington has since changed the lopes on them so you couldn't even buy the same one as me. I can tell you though it was the most mild option they offered.

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Here it is all cleaned up! Found a Ford Ranger for fun and..... A STOCK RAM ahaha

IMG_0658_zps2b8e45cd.jpg
IMG_0659_zps27fe4940.jpg
IMG_0660_zpsa34b8c62.jpg
IMG_0661_zpsc93e20a9.jpg
IMG_0662_zpsca9c3efe.jpg
IMG_0663_zpsf9c4ce69.jpg

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Dude I am honestly in love with your truck!!! I'm thinking bought getting my uncles 2010 and I want it to look seething like that but white. What did the lifts and tires run you. And what exhaust do you have on that

Tap Tap

mct601

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I didnt review all of the previous posts, but damn that is way nice. Whats the gas mileage on that lol

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didnt review all of the previous posts, but damn that is way nice. Whats the gas mileage on that lol

He is getting ridiculously amazing gas mileage for this beast.....he has me jealous.
Not sure you'd wanna know cause his mpg does not fit the norm. Trust me :whymewhyme:

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
For some reason yes my truck seems to have always been better than the norm. now forgive some of my math I am used to litres per 100km not MPG but...

When I got the truck stock i was getting 17.3mpg on average

diablo sport predator - stock everything else 18.6mpg

dsp,6" lift, 37's - 17.3mpg

dsp 6" lift, 37's, ripp supercharger - 21.6mpg

dsp 6" lift, 38's, 3" body, maxed bilsteins, ripp supercharger - 18.4mpg

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For some reason yes my truck seems to have always been better than the norm. now forgive some of my math I am used to litres per 100km not MPG but...

When I got the truck stock i was getting 17.3mpg on average

diablo sport predator - stock everything else 18.6mpg

dsp,6" lift, 37's - 17.3mpg

dsp 6" lift, 37's, ripp supercharger - 21.6mpg

dsp 6" lift, 38's, 3" body, maxed bilsteins, ripp supercharger - 18.4mpg

Jealous is all I gotta say.

I was getting 12-13 mpg
since adding the DS Trinity I am now at 15.5
Not bad, considering that is where I was when stock. But I have never gotten to your numbers :Angry:

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
exhaust is just a mufflex 18dodm, in all reality its a magnaflow 18" lol

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I am honestly not sure why my numbers are so good! But I love it ahah, maybe its the 5 spd transmission with the 3.92 gears that do it im not sure!

Also for the price on wheels and tires, PM me and I can probably help set you up.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
That's sick, I love it. Great numbers and thanks for the comparison pics, it really puts things in perspective

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
need to get your exhaust pipes bent to fit again now you have a body lift they look goofy but looks awesome

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's sick, I love it. Great numbers and thanks for the comparison pics, it really puts things in perspective

Something you planning on doing?

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yeah it is definitely in need of having the exhaust lifted lol. its just not as easy as I thought it was going to be!