3" Stering Shaft Extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc bogger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 magnum
Anybody know the part number for a 3" steering shaft extension? Mines wore out and I rather buy another right now than weld 3" into my steering shaft. Daystar, who owns performance accessories body lifts now, wont sell me another out of a kit unless I take pictures if it and their stamp on the top of the extesion. Its caked in mud right now so that aint happenin. Thanks in adavance. I usually just post on my local offroad sites here near Reno but figured I would try here since you guys usually have good info.

OP
OP
nc bogger

nc bogger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 magnum
No clue. None of the regulars here have a body lift either i don't believe

Well thanks anyways. I didnt want to add anymore suspension lift and needed to get to my distributor and crank position sensor easier when on the trail so it works for me. I'll just weld the shaft after christmas.

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have the extension that came with my Performance Accessories 3” body lift, I ran i for a while before I swapped in a Borgeson shaft, it’s been sitting on the shelf in my garage for about 15 yrs.
PM if interested

Joshwatters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
DodgeDude99 Would you still happen to have that extension?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01