303 aerospace!! Woohoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This stuff is amazing! I have been on the fence with getting it, and I was at my local autozone the other day to pick up some grease fittings and I happened to just walk through the detail section and in the corner of my eye I saw the bottle. I stopped because I thought no way does autozone carry this and what do you know they do! Funny because I was going to order it that day but no need to now! I am glad I got on the wagon with this stuff, heard it does great protection and I love the natural look it leaves.

OP
OP
E

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hm didn't know it was safe for the tonneau cover, if your getting good results with it on that, then looks like I'll be applying it tomorrow to my cover!

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hm didn't know it was safe for the tonneau cover, if your getting good results with it on that, then looks like I'll be applying it tomorrow to my cover!
I have a vinyl topped BAKFlip. It makes it look new every time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use it on tires, wheel wells, and my interior. I really like that it's water based because I usually wash/detail my truck very frequently so I can clean the tires and reapply another coat. At the same time I don't always like that because if I haven't gotten a chance to detail in a while I'll notice rain will sometimes make it look streaky on my tires. Other than that I really do love it and a little goes a long way so that bottle will keep you going for a while.

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
303 is top notch, I've been thru 4 bottles of it through the years. My Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit tonneau even came with a 303 wipe to lube the rails.

GzNutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L

After applying I'll go back with a dry towel and wipe away any excess. If it's on too thick with a little morning dew it will leave white streaks down the side of your truck. Fortunately if this happens the streaks can be wiped off easily.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just started using it myself. Very happy with results.

amjones182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I thought about using 303 on the top plastic of my rambox. Anyone else use it for that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought about using 303 on the top plastic of my rambox. Anyone else use it for that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I haven't but it's great for plastic like that. I use it for my bed rail and tailgate caps. Gives them more life and protects them from further fade.