3500 Dump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msscatter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Hey guys, first post. Friday, I am going a few hours away to look at a 1996 3500 dually 2wd with a 3 yard Gallion dump bed. A friend of mine that I trust has seen the truck and says it's very clean, both in and out. 360 engine, auto trans, and only 48,000 original miles. Original owner. While we always buy Chrysler made vehicles, I always buy Ford Super Duty trucks. So I guess I'm wondering what to expect. It won't be used to do anything heavier than moving some sand and gravel. I noticed in the pics that were sent that the front end sits pretty high and firm like a Ford Super Duty does. That would leave me to it has a decent gvwr. Any one have any opinions? Do the small blocks have a decent amount of power? Fuel economy? Where do I look to find the axle ratio? The price is good (under $5000.00) Thanks for reading my post.