4” readylift sst

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meridius85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 V6
anyone have personal experience with this lift. It is considerably cheaper and easier to install then other 4” lifts. It does stack spacers but they claim with the UCAs included it keeps the angles kosher. I was thinking of getting some Bils and setting them to 2.1 and combine the spacer. I’ve read mostly positive reviews but nothing long term. Opinions? Thanks in advance.

CanadianNick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
In short NO.

Spacers or top of spacer and spacer on top of bills.

This is your truck which I’m assuming you use on a daily basis. Save your money and do it right the first time.

I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t go the cheapest route possible when doing anything to any of my cars / trucks

travelinty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish I had the link cause I was looking at this to but basically said stay the F away just horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
meridius i thi k u would be better off with rear coil spacer and bils at 2.8 and a 1.5" body lift with uca's and probably still be cheaper than tge 4" kit but much better quality.

i dont think you should or can add a spacer and a bilstein... not without something bad happening. i believe they are a but longer than stock...

for example
bils are $94 ea
uca's $300 for set
rear spacers can be had for about $30
then a zone body lift is about $130

thats still only $660

that 4" readylift kit is about $800 isnt it?
and i think tge parts are cheap not quality like bilstein.

jkraft0507

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
currently running the readylift sst 4" with billstein non adjustable's. rides great on the highway and off road. I don't get stupid with off-roading though i don't beat the **** outta the truck, mostly just in and out of the woods and fields at the farm to drag out dead **** during hunting seasons lol. no pops creeks or nonsense yet, hopefully it comes with longevity only time will tell. the parts are warrantied from what i remember.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
currently running the readylift sst 4" with billstein non adjustable's. rides great on the highway and off road. I don't get stupid with off-roading though i don't beat the **** outta the truck, mostly just in and out of the woods and fields at the farm to drag out dead **** during hunting seasons lol. no pops creeks or nonsense yet, hopefully it comes with longevity only time will tell. the parts are warrantied from what i remember.

***** @ dragging out dead ****...

thats exactly what i do for off road..

just got furst blood in my truckbed.

2 turkeys down

jkraft0507

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hot damn thunder chicken down! Too bad the season is so short. I swear its an evil evolution of spending our money... Guns bows n huntin gear.... O hey seasons over... Let's throw our cash at the trucks now lol

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
How is this holding up I'm considering it