4" Superlift + Bilsteins + Fuel Octanes/Toyo MT's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

readster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 dodge ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
sweet looking truck neighbour :drool:
I think I have seen a truck that looks very close to yours somewhere lol

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
rayne- i read somewhere that those are fender flares for a 2500? if so, they fit just fine?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
rayne- i read somewhere that those are fender flares for a 2500? if so, they fit just fine?

i'm not him but i can answer that question. yes the 2500 flares fit on the 1500 with no problems.

OP
OP
Rayne

Rayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sweet looking truck neighbour :drool:
I think I have seen a truck that looks very close to yours somewhere lol
Thanks readster. Yes our trucks are very similar... you got great taste man! lol

These particular flares came off a 3500 Laramie, but thats just splitting hairs as I believe all the 2500 & 3500 Laramie and Power Wagon flares are the same part number. And yes they fit perfectly on the 1500 body as well. The only difference between these and the 1500 flares is the termination point on the front of the front flares. The HD flares seem to terminate better IMO on the sport bumpers.

Reactions: JB1