6.7 oil adative ? Airflow out of the Dash Vents.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Waters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2012 6.7 diesel engine oil additive. does anyone have experience with Oil additives for cleaning the valves injectors etc. truck has 53,000 miles.

My dashboard vents also don’t seem like you’re putting out as much air as they used to and sometimes I hear a whistling sound has anyone had experience with the dampers not working

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2012 6.7 diesel engine oil additive. does anyone have experience with Oil additives for cleaning the valves injectors etc. truck has 53,000 miles.

My dashboard vents also don’t seem like you’re putting out as much air as they used to and sometimes I hear a whistling sound has anyone had experience with the dampers not working
I assume you're talking about fuel additives to clean you're valves and injectors. A lot of people use Lucas fuel treatment plus there are a lot of others on the market. I know Amsoil has one and many more on the market, just not that familiar with diesel additives. As far as you're vents go the first thing to check is you're cabin air filter if you have one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BlkZrx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 SLT Std. cab
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Keeping my current big truck Cat motor purring for 756,000 miles..pACE3-15718085enh-z8.jpg

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk