About to order... Need pricing advice.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moabxj01

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
About to order a hemi w/ 8spd and I am curious to know what sort of price I should be able to negotiate. As of now I have a MSRP of 53,000 and quoted a price of 47000 - rebates = ~44250 + tax, doc, registration, etc.

Seems decent to me but I'd like to know if I should be able to do better.

65Bowtie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think we need a little bit more info as to what model and what options. From the offset it sounds like a decent deal.

OP
OP
M

moabxj01

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
Longhorn 4x4, 5ft 7in box, hemi, 8 speed, power tow mirrors, trailer brake control, receiver hitch, air suspension, sunroof, rear window defroster, anti-spin rear diff, protection group, convenience group... That is pretty much it... still debating on gears but I think that will be a small difference.

Thanks in advance!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Take a look at my previous thread. I posted my pricing on a CC SPORT 4x4. I'm about 4gs lower but the SPORT isn't as expensive to start. I think yours is about right.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Recontango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Sounds pretty close, my Laramie stickers right at 51K and I got it for 42K.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like a good deal if you are ordering. Typically, the discounts are less than if you picked one off the lot.

RonRon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
About to order a hemi w/ 8spd and I am curious to know what sort of price I should be able to negotiate. As of now I have a MSRP of 53,000 and quoted a price of 47000 - rebates = ~44250 + tax, doc, registration, etc.

Seems decent to me but I'd like to know if I should be able to do better.

go to carsdirect.com and configure the truck the way you want it, and see what prices it gives you, you should be able to get lower than that price by about 400 to 500,, is my best guess.

OP
OP
M

moabxj01

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
Just pulled the trigger and ordered it. I ended up adding the RamBox and kept the 3.55 gears. Hopefully it actually gets here in the 6-8 weeks they estimate...