about to SNAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
ok so everyone pretty much know's what happen to my truck a few weeks ago someone tried stealing it. so the shop calls me tuesday and tells me "hey your truck is ready come get it" so i go pick it up go to the officer's funeral who got killed in the line of duty at the dept. i work at and one of the officers tells me (its dark out at this time) hey you have no parking lights in the rear....so i look and WTF no parking lights in the rear or front. SO i get home park it and take it back to the shop they call the next day "hey ur tail light circut board is bad" and im like ******** it was working the day my truck almost got stolen...so they order me 2 of them they are these Car Part Wholesale - Auto Parts and Accessories Catalog - Tail Light Circuit Board For 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 8 Cyl 5.7L so after they get them in they call me today "hey ur truck is ready come pick it up. ****** ****** i get half way there and they say hey dont come that was not the problem...so i go there anyways and they tell me they have to take it to a electrical mechanic and insurance might not cover it HOW THE FUKK NOT? the **** was not like this before it got broke into and not like then when i brought it here.....so i go and get a parking lamp relay fuse...$10.00 its #73 on out fuse box in the 2004. i change that and its not that.....so wtf could it be i have head light and fog lights break lights but NO REAR OR FRONT PARKING LIGHTS....my thing is i think the collision shop fukked something up when they fixed the broken piece on my ignition....i sure in the fukk am not paying for **** .....anyone know why i would have no parking lights but i have head light's, fog lights and break lights??????

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
not sure with the o4's but them lights go on with or without the ignition.So there is a grounding problem somewhere. thats what i think. Check the grounding feed. Bunch of wires bolting to the frame either under the hood or under the dash.

OP
OP
KillerBee2164

KillerBee2164

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
man im so pissed then they tell me insurance may not cover it....they can blow me it was working before someone fukked it up

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
it's only lights dude, they didn't flame on ya , so the problem is an easy fix. problem is body shop ******* blow everthing out of porportion. There'er looking at bottom line costs. **** like that. Find another body shop next time. but take them to court first. they'll fix it. At least send them a letter of intent first. If insurance refuses to pay, **** take them to court too. usually the'll set you right.

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
the fusebox might be bad, it has a circuit board and they get corroded sometimes
also get them to check the light switch

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Not to stir you up anymore than you already are, but my question always comes down to, why does **** only happens to my truck when I'm not standing there when they are working on it. It is just hard to get anything done right, what can I say....

Redneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 CTD
Sounds like my luck take take it to the shop so they can F it up even worse.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
did you ever figure out what was going on? I would have refused to take it back until it was fixed. If they wont fix it, then call your insurance company and tell them or your lawyer. You can **** around with shops like that or they will take advantage of your patience until its too late to do something.