Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john doliber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought this 2007 dodge ram 5.9l hemi test drive it loved the way it drove bought it last night I put about a 100 miles on it today this morning it started real rough had trouble picking up speed and was really loud felt like it was dragging. It came out of it and ran fine after about 5 minutes of driving....then when I pulled on to my road I pushed down on the gas pedal and it wouldn't accelerate and the engine didn't even rev up until half way down and then it slowly picked up speed...does not feel like a tranny issue when it accelerates it seems to shift fine.... no lights are on and it does not read any codes....all I no about it is the dealer ship replaced a bunch of o2 sensors. It started up and ran great yesterday definitely felt like a solid truck played 9G cash o warrenty now I'm having doughts it has 160k on it any info or knowledge of this issue would help....

Mayh3m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Call your dealer and ask them to take a look at it. Most dealers will so they can get repeat business down the road.

Could be a simple fix or complex and expensive. I'd start with the dealer first for sure!

OP
OP
john doliber

john doliber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The dealer got there money they don't want to dump anymore money into it..I went in right before this happened for the brake like chime/taillight/blinker out and the component that hold it into the light housing was broke and the mechanic was going to cut the wire and throw some mig shift crap in there.i told them i wanted to just order the part.and I will do it.

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check your fuel pressure. Also, take a multimeter and test your TPS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk