Adjustable Pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben33

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
None
Hey everyone. New here.

Looking at getting my first truck and really want the new Ram. I’m tall (6’6”) so the right fit is really important. While in Dallas I sat in a 2019 Big Horn/Lonestar and was super disappointed on how close to me the gas pedal was and the angle it put my foot at. It seemed unnecessarily close for the size of the truck. My friends Ford fits way better.

I ran across a description that some or all of the new Rams get power adjustable pedals? I have no idea if this would help me but it sounds like it would.

Does anyone know what trims get the pedals? I can’t find any info about them for the 2019s.

Thank you!!

CBTBOB

U.S. Army Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bench seat option might help with leg room and angle.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It may be an option on big horn. I'd just sit in any truck they have with the pedals and see if they feel comfortable when you adjust them. My brother is 6'4 and he finds my truck with the pedals comfortable, but you may not. If they feel good then go from there. I'd be more inclined to buy a higher trim 18 then a lower trim 19 given the current pricing, but that's just personal preference.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2017 has the adjustable pedals, I keep them at the lowest setting. I’m 6’2” and I can’t drive with the seat all the way back. Maybe the 2019 you sat in had the pedals adjusted upwards. On my 17 the switch is to the left bottom of the steering wheel next to the tilt. Bottom line if you don’t feel comfortable in the Ram then don’t buy it, you can change/modify a lot of things but that’s not one of them.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Bench seat option might help with leg room and angle.
I test drove a truck with the center console and bucket seats and felt sort of confined. The bench seat is fine with lots of room. My 2015 has adjustable pedals and I don't remember ever moving them. 6' tall btw.

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I have them on my '18. I'm 6'3" with long legs and I keep them all the way in. I also don't put the seat all the way back, as I feel that's too far away from the wheel for me.
I'm wondering if it's possible the one you say in had power adjustable pedals and they were extended out? Might explain why it felt uncomfortable for you.

Reactions: JB1

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Hey everyone. New here.

Looking at getting my first truck and really want the new Ram. I’m tall (6’6”) so the right fit is really important. While in Dallas I sat in a 2019 Big Horn/Lonestar and was super disappointed on how close to me the gas pedal was and the angle it put my foot at. It seemed unnecessarily close for the size of the truck. My friends Ford fits way better.

I ran across a description that some or all of the new Rams get power adjustable pedals? I have no idea if this would help me but it sounds like it would.

Does anyone know what trims get the pedals? I can’t find any info about them for the 2019s.

Thank you!!
I look in my Dealer site and the add say adjustable pedals, SO I would go back y=to your dealer to double check :) As mentioned some killer deals on New Left Over 2018s Good luck and lease update us what you finally get !

OP
OP
Ben33

Ben33

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
None
Thanks for the feedback. Trying to find out if 19s actually have adjustable pedals, some of the press say they do. I'll check with dealer here in Georgia.

Ram-in-PA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the feedback. Trying to find out if 19s actually have adjustable pedals, some of the press say they do. I'll check with dealer here in Georgia.

I have them in my '15 Sport. Have them all the way to the floor, they are nice to have when other people are driving. My daughter drives my truck on occasion and just moves the peddles closer so my seat settings don't change (only option I don't have is memory seats).

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Adjustable pedals are for the benefit of shorter drivers, pointless option for those of us 6' & taller. Had them on my 2009 Laramie, never used them.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My brandee new 2019 Bighorn has them, adjustable pedals, yet no inverter, hmmmmm

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine has them, I'm over 6' and its nice to get the pedals away from me and into a comfortable spot.

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
19 Laramie with no options and I have them.

Tigerwithn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My 2008 Bighorn has them, maybe it was an option with the bighorn edition.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
MY 2019 Bighorn has adjustable pedals...

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the base Bighorn and it has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 19 Laramie has them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mehgyver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
My 2019 Bighorn has the adjustable peddles. Im 6'3" and Ive never felt more comfortable in a car before