Advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hessian577

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What up everyone? As a nod to the tail gates of the old, I thought about taking the chrome Dodge letters and stretching them to where it spreads across the tailgate, kind of like what Chevrolet used to do or still does, or the old Fords and even Dodges. Any advice on ways to achieve this? I dont want too much gap between letters but I dont want them bunched up either. I think it would really look good a different...never seen it done. Or are the letters too small? Thanks guys...

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
think if you dont make it spread out the whole bumper itll look good. how well it turns out will be determined on how much time you spend on prep work.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like a neat idea. I would just measure the width of the tailgate then spread the letters out and play with the spacing. I would leave space on either end of the tailgate.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Sounds interesting, I'd find the center of the tailgate and put the middle "D" there and work your way out maybe 3" or so between the letters. If done right it be pretty damn slick.