After market headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louis Males

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which after market headlights for a 1999 dodge ram 1500 do you recommend? Looking for a set that can be adjusted without having to remove them.

OP
OP
L

Louis Males

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for reply but doesn't help me much. Looking for specific info like brand and May be a link to purchase.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Here's the thing: all your aftermarket lights are pretty much made by the same 2 or 3 manufacturers and labeled differently. Ebay, amazon, brand name etc doesn't matter. All the same. Just hop on ebay and search "dodge ram headlights 2pc". It'll get ya there

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
for the record, all of the original headlights would have to be removed and then new ones installed. for adjustments they should be same as long as 2 piece used.

OP
OP
L

Louis Males

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Was really hoping to find an aftermarket that could be adjusted while installed. This removing to adjust is a real pain. Worse design I have ever seen

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
2pc can be adjusted while installed. They're basically factory without the frosted lens. Clear lens instead. Adjust the same though

OP
OP
L

Louis Males

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In order for me to adjust up and down I have to remove... pop a clip to get to adjustme t screw. Put it back together and see if I did enough. If not ... start all over again. What ever happen to using a Philips and being able to adjust on roadside to it was right.

OP
OP
L

Louis Males

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what am I missing. With the factory there is a plastic piece blocking screwhead and a clip that keeps the screwhead lowered behind it. If you are right I have been removing the whole thing without needing. Anyway you can direct me to a webpage showing me