air bag kit for 2001 ram 1500 crew cab long bed 2 wheel drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
That will prolly be hard to do and that would prolly only cover just the rear... it's pretty pricey

scottie d

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just like HemiBabe stated, that is going to be very tough to do. I have bagged 2nd Gen RCSB and parts alone are close to 2k. You can get a kit for a Chevy or Ford all day long that is bolt on, but there isnt much if anything out there for the 2nd Gens. Your best bet is to shop around for parts and find a shop to do the work. Its going to have to be custom work, its not just going to bolt up. I have probably 5-6k in suspension, could be more, but I dont want to think about that...lol. Unfortunely, for us everything has to be dont custom, not much love for the 2nd Gen, but they look sexy when layed out. There are a few places out there that have great prices on the parrts you would need. If you want some info on the place PM and I can give you the websites, since they arent vendors here and Im pretty new to this site...Good luck with the search.

LowRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
shop around buy things seperate rather than as a kit it saves alot, you can get all the air ride equipment for around 1200-1500 if you do it right. thats not including the metal for tubing the rear end or metal for rear notch