Air freshener's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
I use muddy boots, dirty gloves, leave hunting gear in with blood and whatnot on them, dogs (wet, muddy or dry), cigarettes, work clothes, no seat covers, no floor mats. Be nice to get my leather Durango buckets in there. Less dust than the cloth seats.

Oh, I wash the windows inside once a year or so.

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why is air freshener needed? I did use a clip on air freshener in my 85 plow truck in winter, because it would have soaked smelly insulation under the floor mat all winter. But after drying it, I'd not need it. Only truck other truck that smelled was animal control truck bought used. Same type of floor mat worse smell. Pulled it out and no more smell. I sold my 95 in 2012 and buyer said this trucks interior looks like new and smells like new. And I have dogs! Just keep it clean. Air freshener will not remove an odor it just masks your senses. I have sever allergies to most perfumes colognes and artificial flavor smells. They believe there is a link between the growing numbers of -breathing difficulties, allergies and asthma, to the over use of these chemicals. Peoples "Aroma therapy" sends me and others in for medical treatment.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963