airbag non deployment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard Schmale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shakerman here i snuck in on the4 gen 4 airbag discussion.i would like to put my opinion in !!! i had 2008 1500 hemi 4 door. i was involved in a head on in aug 2017 aug. my wife & son got a lawyer and they called in a crash investigator he finally got arou8nd to checking out truck all this time i was in lala land when i finally got home 2 months later and trying to figure out things 1 investigater had a wimpy report and i called him on it. basically he told me hat no one was at fault. im still trying to fight that.
the drivers side was done by dodge dealer in idaho. i have several friends with 2007 rams same problem.
i broke 4 vertebre 4 ribs seat6 belt tore skin on neck .
im really intrested how many rams are the problem? and what years are involved? im just trying to get out there what i call a major issue.. thanks for listening my truck wasnt nearly as bad as the 2014 red 1500

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Shakerman here i snuck in on the4 gen 4 airbag discussion.i would like to put my opinion in !!! i had 2008 1500 hemi 4 door. i was involved in a head on in aug 2017 aug. my wife & son got a lawyer and they called in a crash investigator he finally got arou8nd to checking out truck all this time i was in lala land when i finally got home 2 months later and trying to figure out things 1 investigater had a wimpy report and i called him on it. basically he told me hat no one was at fault. im still trying to fight that.
the drivers side was done by dodge dealer in idaho. i have several friends with 2007 rams same problem.
i broke 4 vertebre 4 ribs seat6 belt tore skin on neck .
im really intrested how many rams are the problem? and what years are involved? im just trying to get out there what i call a major issue.. thanks for listening my truck wasnt nearly as bad as the 2014 red 1500

Got pictures??

Edit: oooppppss wrong thread my bad.
Richard I wish you a super speedy recovery. I know it’s gonna be a long road ahead of you

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 Off Road. 6.4L. USMC (ret)

Last edited:

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:drunk:

I'm not planning on getting involved in a Head-on to find out

Duck_NovaCain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I’m not mistaken there was an airbag recall on my 2008 1500 (also 4 door) a couple of years ago for non deployment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk