Alignment issues....HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello again.

So I have my McGaughy's 3/5 drop installed. My alignment is way off (negative camber). I used the 2" drop spindles, 2" drop springs w/ a 1" Spacer from Belltech on the front.

My camber was way off on both sides. The alignment shop installed a camber kit and now the drivers side is close, but the passenger side is -1.5 degrees.

Is there any way to get this right? I have heard a few people recommend notching the UCA mounts. Is this acceptable and will it get me close enough?

Does anyone make longer UCA's?

PLEASE HELP!!!:boxed:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Im not sure bud, theres alot of lowered knowlage here bumping it up for some of the lowered kings and queen.

OP
OP
B

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think I'm gonna just try slotting the upper mounts. My alignment shop got it close, just need a little more adjustment.

OP
OP
B

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay, so it's been over a month now, but I did get the alignment right. I ended up slotting the UCA mounts about 3/8" each. That in combination with a camber kit did the job.

Now I have to install the C-Notch when it gets here!!!:********:

srt2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
viper v-10
what camber kit did you buy for the front....im only off by -1

OP
OP
B

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It was MOOG kit from Summit. I think it should correct up to 1 degree either way. Mine was off a lot more than that.