Alignment question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lmeavtitn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Rebel
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I blew a strut tonight and am going to replace the struts all around. Do I need to et an alignment when I'm done? I drive an 03 dodge ram 5.7 4x4

OP
OP
lmeavtitn

lmeavtitn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Rebel
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just got an alignment last week with my new tires. Is it absolute necessary? With the way the suspension is set up I can't imagine changi g struts would alter the alignment of the wheel.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've read mixed reviews on it. Some say yes, some say no. I would have it checked at some point to make sure everything is ok.

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's probably not a must but I always get an alignment after any suspension related repair but that's just me. And the fact that I have a lifetime alignment package from my Firestone shop so I do it because it's now "free" to me lol

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
^ I did the same thing right after I lowered my truck. Bought the lifetime alignement, wasn't actually very much at all. Have had 4 alignements since then. Definately worth it.

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The lifetime was double what you would pay for one alignment so anything more than 2 alignments it becomes free. Best deal I could think of lol

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
id say yes and believe it or not changing tires and struts can affect your alignment i see it all day long might not be much but can affect it. ALSO READ THIS if you do get oner watch them when they do it the tards at the shop i work at will set it all up then instead of actually adjusting it just hit the reflectors on the wheels until it goes all green on the screen