aluminum pullies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
how well do the 5.7s run with them? i wanna get one on the water pump and maybe the power steering? just looking for some feedback. i do know that in the summer time there are chances of over heating and also could lose some charge on the alternator? but i dont do a ton of bumper to bumper driving, or have a lot of power draw from the battery. only thing i have is the cutout and Hid that draw power.

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
I have one for my alt and crank (ud)...seems to work pretty well the last couple years I've had mine..
all.jpg

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
did you notice any power gains at all? i hear its supposed to give close to 10HP

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Pretty sure you wont feel 10hp, you'll see it in track times but on the butt dyno, it'll be next to nothing if you feel it at all. Save you money and get a tuner (dont see it listed in your sig), more gains, more feelable power, better mpg's.

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
I ran the same UD as chefred and like it very much. Don't see why not if you are looking for one for the PS and Water pump but you will get better results in a under drive or E-Fan. I would do the E Fan first though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Pretty sure you wont feel 10hp, you'll see it in track times but on the butt dyno, it'll be next to nothing if you feel it at all. Save you money and get a tuner (dont see it listed in your sig), more gains, more feelable power, better mpg's.

got the money for it, just waiting to actually purchase it. probably after next week. leaving outa town might order it next week so it gets to my house when i get back.

still trying to decide between diablo or SC. i wanna do some mods to the truck. definitely: LT headers, Tstat, cam, lifters/rods,

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well with an 05' with the dsp you can go as big as you want and have the trans or custom trans tuning available

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
and this is the DSP that id want? comes with trans tuning, WOT tuning
DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuner 03-10 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuner 03-10 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi, Diablo Sport U7137 KIT [Diablo Sport U7137 Predator] - $325.95 : 3rd Strike Performance!!, Mopar, GM and Ford Performance Parts-Aft

do you know if it can hold more then 1 custom tune? like can i have 2 different tunes and switch them on the fly?

Yes that is the one you want. I am not sure about the dual tunes. I am still figuring out the features on mine.