amp bed extender will It clear bakflip mx4 top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
amp bed extender will It clear the bakflip mx4 cover if it keep the extender on the inside of the bed?

also got a coupon for autoanything.com for 20% off, however it's not working. anyone have a coupon for them? or experiencing issues with their coupons?

trying to order the bed extender and mx4 cover for 17 ram 1500.

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
amp bed extender will It clear the bakflip mx4 cover if it keep the extender on the inside of the bed?

also got a coupon for autoanything.com for 20% off, however it's not working. anyone have a coupon for them? or experiencing issues with their coupons?

trying to order the bed extender and mx4 cover for 17 ram 1500.

I want to say that the extender will not work due to the latch mechanism. I have the revolver X2 and it has the same mechanism for latching.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Not without the spacer kit. With my bedliner I think I only needed to use one of the spacers, but it wouldn't work with none.

You're not going to find anyone that doesn't have exclusions on their coupons for AMP or Bak products. Both companies are militant when it comes to minimum pricing and dealers will lose their dealer status if they allow coupons. You'll need to call and see what they can do for you. I talked to a bunch of places and auto accessories garage beat everyone else.

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Not without the spacer kit. With my bedliner I think I only needed to use one of the spacers, but it wouldn't work with none.

You're not going to find anyone that doesn't have exclusions on their coupons for AMP or Bak products. Both companies are militant when it comes to minimum pricing and dealers will lose their dealer status if they allow coupons. You'll need to call and see what they can do for you. I talked to a bunch of places and auto accessories garage beat everyone else.

What he said on the discounts. I got my Revolver X2 from Autoanything and chatted with them and got 12% off. not sure if you could do better elsewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam