anti sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone remove theirs? What are some benefits and cons. Seems to me it restricts the ability of the IFS. If my suspension (ie tie rods ball joints) are getting old, would it be best to leave the AS bar on until I replace that stuff? I dont off road, just town and highway driving.

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For street driving, I'd recommend leaving it on. You want as much control as you can have, especially with all the idiots on the road these days. Off-roading, you would want to at least disconnect the end links to allow the suspension to articulate as best it can. Removing it would save a few pounds, but that's about the only pro I can think of. I wouldn't want to not have it in place and have to do an evasive lane change and the truck act unpredictable.

89gtcs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^What he said. Unless you're offroading and don't drive in traffic ever, I'd leave it on. It's a standard part of an IFS.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Leave it on, you want to reduce the body roll with as high as these trucks are.