Anybody have experience with 6" Suspension plus Body lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daldridge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm doing the 6" BDS lift, but I want to be able to run a 12 wide wheel on 37s. I figured, as opposed to doing Bils, which would change my suspension geometry, I could just do a 1.5" body lift to achieve the same amount of lift I would set the Bils at.

I know I'm gonna have to trim either way, but would I be better off, geometry wise to just run a body lift, or is it better to just set the Bils at 1.5"?

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your might need the 6" lift, bilsteins and the BL to run 12" wide wheels with 37's

robromero

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
im running bds 6 inch with 37s.. i have 10 inch wheels.. i had to trim a little on the wheel well but that was it... i bought the zone 1.5 body but havent installed it yet.. dont think im going to.. if you want the kit ill sell to you for 75 bux..

OP
OP
D

Daldridge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im running bds 6 inch with 37s.. i have 10 inch wheels.. i had to trim a little on the wheel well but that was it... i bought the zone 1.5 body but havent installed it yet.. dont think im going to.. if you want the kit ill sell to you for 75 bux..

This is actually what I have decided to do, instead of running the body lift to try to fit 12 wides. How's the stance with that setup? What kinda mileage are you seeing with the 37s?